ISO/TS 29001:2010 -Petroleum, petrochemical and natural gas industries
ISO/TS 29001 is the technical specification for the petroleum, petrochemical and natural gas industries. It was developed as a direct result of a partnership between the International Standards Organization (ISO) and the international oil and gas industry. ISO/TS 29001 defines the Quality Management System (QMS) for product and service supply organizations for the petroleum, petrochemical and natural gas industries
ISO/TS 29001 is available for use by manufacturers of oil industry equipment and materials (upstream and downstream), service providers to the oil and gas industry, purchasers of equipment, materials and services and organizations who could use the standard for assessments and certification.
ISO/TS 29001:2010 includes the requirements of ISO 9001:2008 and specifies their application field for a certain economy sector, by regulating the processes of designing, production, further development, installation and use in the oil and gas complex as well as petrochemical complex.
The goal of ISO/TS 29001:2010 is to guarantee constant compliance of the work of organization with the requirements and needs of the customers.
Benefits of being certified to ISO/TS 29001:2010?
- Providing of the fulfillment of the product supply conditions and service rendering in the oil and gas complex as well as petrochemical complex.
- Rise of loyalty on the part of customers, partners, regulatory bodies (privileged credits, loans etc).
- Control of the company reputation, formation of the reliable supplier image.
- Considerable advantage during the participation in the government competitive tendering.
- Increase of the investment attractiveness level.
- Reduction of the low-quality products.
- Reduction of the unplanned expenses connected with the recall and/or rework of the product.