GHP Compliance-Good hygiene practice
GHP compliance covers the minimum sanitary and hygiene practices for food processors, such as hotels and restaurants, to ensure that food is safe and suitable for human consumption. GHP is a required foundation to implement other food safety management initiatives such as GMP, HACCP and ISO 22000.
The FDA and other regulatory bodies worldwide recommend GHP compliance to ensure that a company is committed to reducing food contamination and foodborne diseases by implementing food safety practices.
we helps you achieve GHP compliance with specialized audits which check for the conformity of hygiene, sanitary and food handling practices at each step of food processing. In addition, we provide detailed reports with objective data to find risk factors for food accidents to improve your food safety and quality systems.
Why do you need GHP compliance?
- Minimum required standard for food processors
- Demonstrates commitment to producing and serving safe food
- Leads to increased customer confidence
- Demonstrates adherence to governmental regulations
- Formulates foundation for GMP, HACCP certification
GHP is the first step towards the establishment of hygiene management and is applicable across the food processing chain. our expertise in GHP audit includes:
- Hotels: four & five star, chain of express inns
- Catering: catering company, enterprise kitchen
- Store audit: retailer, fast food chain
- Supplier-Sea food, frozen food, organic food, food ingredients.
Benefits of being certified to GHP compliance ?
- Compliance with law
- Reduced consumer complaints
- Consumer satisfaction
- Enhanced reputation
- And for those involved in production, good working condition